Ultimate Jasna Ski Guide
I did a ski season in Whistler-Blackcomb in 06/07. I was a “Blackcomb Boy” living in Upper Village to the[...]
Jasna Piste Map 2018 / 2019
Jasna is Slovakia's biggest ski resort in the Low Tatras mountain range that rips through the middle of this awesome[...]
Top 10 Reasons to Ski in Slovakia
- Great transfer time from Luton to Poprad - Wizzair flies 3 times a week and transfers to the High Tatras ski areas such as Tatranska Lomnica are 25 minutes, transfers to the Low Tatras resorts such as Jasna are just 40 minutes.
- Huge investment in ski lifts and facilities - over €200m has been invested in new lodging, lifts, slopes, restaurants and services at Jasna alone!
- Great varied skiing from huge open bowls in Jasna to treeline skiing right down to 800m in Tatranska
- Incredible value for money compared to the Alps
- Stunning scenery with Liptovsky Mikulas a fantastic base to explore
- Wonderful Slovak cuisine
- Great non-ski activities with many thermal water parks
- Fantastic accomodation
- Friendly locals
- Uncrowded slopes